Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deer collision: good body shop in Denver?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Yesterday night, a deer came out of nowhere and hit the car. The impact was at 45 mph so not too hard.
The front bumper, the door, side panels are all touched/impacted.

I am looking for a body shop in Denver. Any recommendation?

Thanks!

IMG_6901.jpeg

IMG_6905.jpeg

Amazing how much damage a collision with a deer will do to a car… glad nobody injured. My wife ran into a deer in my Panamera and it cost $10K to fix. I’ve heard good things from fellow Tesla owners on Tesla shops… but like anything it depends I’m sure by location.

Reactions: juli1
Amazing how much damage a collision with a deer will do to a car… glad nobody injured. My wife ran into a deer in my Panamera and it cost $10K to fix. I’ve heard good things from fellow Tesla owners on Tesla shops… but like anything it depends I’m sure by location.

Thank you for your feedback. Honestly, I am amazed at the safety of the car. We were in the mountain, hit the deer at 45mph. We heard no noise, the car stayed almost straight. Nobody got injured in any sort and the car was still running. Autopilot is still working too!

Reactions: Leeclanual
Had very similar situation in October in Michigan of deer vs Model Y. Much more damage than yours - windshield, hood, front bumper needed to be replaced along with right mirror housing and a bunch of smaller parts. Total cost was $6500 (I paid $550 as deductible.) the bummer was that body shop couldn’t start work until late December, and it was finished about Jan 20. The work seemed to be fine and it looked perfect, but I missed driving my Tesla for 3 months!

Most body shops are backed up, not accepting cars for months. People wont come to work. Skilled labor is drying up.
Then when you do get in, parts supply chain is an issue. Insurance companies are on the hook for rental cars for months, which in turn is wrecking rental car availability.
Inflation is out of control, everything is in a mess right now, and we need NEW, good, strong leadership to MAGA.

• Disagree
Reactions: Noflash and Kairide
Most body shops are backed up, not accepting cars for months. People wont come to work. Skilled labor is drying up.
Then when you do get in, parts supply chain is an issue. Insurance companies are on the hook for rental cars for months, which in turn is wrecking rental car availability.
Inflation is out of control, everything is in a mess right now, and we need NEW, good, strong leadership to MAGA.
Trunp had 4 years and nothing happened.

Hi all,

Yesterday night, a deer came out of nowhere and hit the car. The impact was at 45 mph so not too hard.
The front bumper, the door, side panels are all touched/impacted.

I am looking for a body shop in Denver. Any recommendation?

Thanks!

View attachment 724277

View attachment 724276
I have one of these on my current Infiniti Q70 and will put one on my M Y once it arrives. I've already seen deer frozen on the side of the road as I passed by so i believe it does work