Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Default to Slacker Radio on startup vs. FM ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to get my March 2015 built Model S P85D to default to Slacker Radio instead of FM when I unlock my car & open the door? It keeps starting in FM radio instead of Slacker Radio )which was playing when I locked my car up)... and the babble of the FM radio announcers & commercials are annoying.

Thanks!

Is there a way to get my March 2015 built Model S P85D to default to Slacker Radio instead of FM when I unlock my car & open the door? It keeps starting in FM radio instead of Slacker Radio )which was playing when I locked my car up)... and the babble of the FM radio announcers & commercials are annoying.

Thanks!

I have noticed the same issue lately, except it tunes to the AM station I listen to ball games on.

Mine is fixed since I had my annual service ... known issue according to Tesla. Now the music stays on the same channel as when I left the car. The previous times I took my car in they had no clue but apparently they have a software fix.