Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Defective Windshield ????

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just putting this out there because some things sounded familiar. There's a class action suit regarding Subaru's windshield and some of things noted were, cracked windshield for no apparent reason and/or unreasonably chipping, heard this lately?

So I got to thinking who produces Tesla's windshields, Subaru years 2017-2020 were affected. I can certainly profess about how easy it is to get a chip. I've already replaced mine once because it was delivered with a cracked windshield on my 2019 M3, if I hear the slightest tick, I know I have a chip to small to repair, now there's too many to count, just let the sun hit it to really see how many, I thought maybe the pitch or soft glass. Yes I know the M3 is low to the ground but so are other cars.

So the lawsuit states that Subaru failed to disclose material facts and safety concern with the windshield.

My question is, does anyone know what manufacturer was used for Tesla, I'm thinking they may make windshield for other vehicles including Tesla, and how can on find out about the material that was used. Just saying

The article was published by TorqueNews.com