Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deferring after Requesting to schedule pickup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@gambino99 If you ignore the request they will move the VIN to another customer. Just make sure that they don't cancel your order.

re "My SA will not respond back", depending on your location (which store you ordered the car from) your SA might be off today, and/or the store closed.
Thank you for the response. Appreciate the help. I’ve been texting my SA for the past week. The only response I got was yes I’m still here. Haha.

There are multiple reports, here on this very board, that some people who have done that have had orders canceled and would have to order again at the current price. You can find these reports here in the model Y subforum.

Its going to depend on when you placed your order, but tesla is 100% aware that people are trying to do this, so there are no excuses that anyone can use that havent been tried already. Read the first thread below specifically.

There are multiple reports, here on this very board, that some people who have done that have had orders canceled and would have to order again at the current price. You can find these reports here in the model Y subforum.

Its going to depend on when you placed your order, but tesla is 100% aware that people are trying to do this, so there are no excuses that anyone can use that havent been tried already. Read the first thread below specifically.

Thanks. These two situations are a little bit different.