First off, I can't believe I'm writing this... Secondly, I'm very well read on the forums, have a background in computer HW/SW and production ramp for integrated systems so there's that... but I'm going to defer until Sig deliveries actually start. And by that I mean people that are on the forums get their cars and post reviews. I don't need much, but there are a bit too many unknowns at this point to move to "non-refundable". I have until 9/13 to not delay my order and intend to take all of that time and more if necessary. Outside of the build quality, missing SW features and technical issues for production vehicles; Biggest unknowns at this point are the superchargers and quite frankly I'm worried about these being vaporware. My $71K Model S (60kWh) will be that much more valuable to me with a robust supercharger structure. While I hate the look of the Leaf and the utter ridiculous complexity of the Volt, they are in effect, back on the table. I'm strongly considering the Leaf on lease if the EPA mileage does indeed go up to ~90. Then getting a Model X. Disclosure: I'm still long on TSLA, but worried about this as well if actual deliveries don't start soon.