Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Definitive Checklist?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. I hope to take delivery on my Red LR MY soon. Just waiting for a match. I know there are potential issues with QC, Fit & Finish etc. I know people brung checklists that others have created or recommended. I was wondering if there is what might be considered the “definitive checklist”. One that is straight forward, easy to use, comprehensive without being too petty. Not trying to insult anyone with that last comment. I’m just looking for your idea of the best version of a checklist to find potential issues when inspecting at delivery. I know there’s an app that someone created. Does anyone have experience with it? Any other ideas? Thanks.

I know there are. Probably too many. Just trying to figure out if there’s a consensus as to one or two that most people think are the best, most user friendly and comprehensive. I know it’s a very subjective thing. Thanks for the post and link though.

Still waiting on my match for a blue lr, haven't heard a peep on estimated delivery time since I placed my order little over 2 weeks ago. I have no clue what list to go over. Feel like it's a lot of pressure making sure I don't miss something. I also don't want to be overly picky and not get matched in time in case rebate funding runs out before I would get 2nd Match.