Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Definitive List of Tesla Friendly Browser Apps/Pages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw this thread linked in /r/teslamotors. Could you add Radar Alerts to the list?
Does this site charge you money (subscription $5/month) to 'steal' data from other sources (ala waze)?
After your free trial expires, Radar Alerts is just $4.99 per month.
Q: Where do the radar alerts come from?
A: We have developed a proprietary algorithm that mines the data from mobile applications drivers use to inform other drivers of incidents they have seen.

Reactions: frank-datank
Teslastics, created by Marc Pujol Gualdo.
It is a web app to analyze your Tesla
daily_trip.png

Reactions: scottf200
I am upset about how many of these links have died. It also doesn't seem like there are that many new Tesla Apps either. I would have thought by now it would have been like the first year of the iPhone before they were able to make native apps.

Perhaps this thread should be turned into a Wiki that we can update as apps come and go.

I am upset about how many of these links have died. It also doesn't seem like there are that many new Tesla Apps either. I would have thought by now it would have been like the first year of the iPhone before they were able to make native apps.

Perhaps this thread should be turned into a Wiki that we can update as apps come and go.

Another live TV worth trying; works lovely for me so far: USTVGO channels list - USTVGO.TV

All the best!!

Reactions: KArnold