Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delay Delay Delay Delay BS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm...that looks at first blush to be binary... but it can't be translated back to text because it is malformed :(. But not sure why you are (trying to be) mysterious about your first language.

I am sure most of us here who only just started to learn a second language would not write well in that language, either.

Might suggest just using Google Translate and pasting the results into here. It isn't perfect either, but probably would make for a little easier reading and perhaps make your points more understandable.

But honestly, when you think of a "Big Billy Jr", you can't say that the first image that pops into your head is a non-native English speaker who supposedly speaks in code......

But honestly, when you think of a "Big Billy Jr", you can't say that the first image that pops into your head is a non-native English speaker who supposedly speaks in code......

I know and agree that this is one of several red flags and hence why some people are assuming he is a troll. But I am just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think if he stops posting in this thread and doesn't want to take any advice (a la Google Translate) for how he might communicate more clearly, then that may point to him, in fact, being a potential troll. But I'd rather not jump to that conclusion and hopefully he is not. I guess we'll see by how he does/doesn't react and whether he continues to contribute to the community here (or doesn't).

True, the delay sucks. I'm hesitant to place an order before July 1 because we may find out after July 1 that they hit 200,000 domestic sales this month, and will only have three more months of the full tax credit.

I'm also concerned about the inconsistent quality since it seems roughly 25% of Model 3 owners on this board said there was some sort of issue at delivery.

All in all, the last couple of days have been a bit of a bummer.

• Funny
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
They are playing games
Getting very very old, if I had another car I wanted I would say good buy
but, I want Model 3
but, the games they play give me a VERY bad taste

Dallas
None Tesla owner
April 1, 2016 10:30 AM CST
2 major delays
last window was May/June/July show on June 20th, 2018
Called them on June 20th, said Aug is getting close
They said, new big invites, should be able to order/config first week of July and get the car in 3 to 6 weeks

Got the invite EARLY "nice"
BUT
The delivery NOW is
Delivery between Sep. '18 - Nov. '18

This is BS BS BS BS

Not a Happy camper

This can be my first and last Tesla , do NOT like the games the play

Also, the web page did show 7500 credit

If I do not get this credit, I will claim fraud

I can "wait", but want/demand 7500 credit

I know he pushing the envelope, which is good, but does create harm even death at times

note my first e car
I leased I3 for my wife, she loved it, very funky car
lease was up, I found a very nice used car for $15k
The only con is the range, but for the city, very nice car
M3 is nicer , but you need to accept the BS Tesla plays, do not like it
not a way to run a Co
4+ rounds of major delays , its a game the play
long as a get a high quality M3 AND 7500 credit, I will live with this
but ALL folks ask me, I will tell them you have NO CLUE when you will get the car

This post is hilarious given a few posts on reddit from people who ordered RWD models in the last 48 hours and are already expecting delivery in July.

I order less than 24hrs of notice 6/28, also less than 72hrs after I called Tesla and they
said "I will get my invite 1st week of July and get the car in 3 to 6 weeks"
now order now wait Sep/Oct/Nov, 30 months wait , ugh

I'm from Houston and I am in the same situation as you BigBillyJr, and I'm about as frustrated as you as well. What I have been doing in the meantime is getting "my ducks in a row" by seeking loan offers from credit unions (for the lowest interest rates), and getting my trade-in appraised (CarMax, Texas Direct Auto), and bugging the Deliver Center sales advisers (left 2 messages). My trade-in and loan info are the last 2 things in my user area checklist that need completion, and I cannot do anything until the adviser calls me first :(.

My advice is to stay ready :cool:. Even though I may have to go to CarMax and Texas Direct Auto again cause the offers expire in a week :mad:, I'm ready for my call at any time.

I'm from Houston and I am in the same situation as you BigBillyJr, and I'm about as frustrated as you as well. What I have been doing in the meantime is getting "my ducks in a row" by seeking loan offers from credit unions (for the lowest interest rates), and getting my trade-in appraised (CarMax, Texas Direct Auto), and bugging the Deliver Center sales advisers (left 2 messages). My trade-in and loan info are the last 2 things in my user area checklist that need completion, and I cannot do anything until the adviser calls me first :(.

My advice is to stay ready :cool:. Even though I may have to go to CarMax and Texas Direct Auto again cause the offers expire in a week :mad:, I'm ready for my call at any time.
Tesla just open up order for everyone in North America for model 3! No reservation needed, they want to sell as many high end configuration version as possible