Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delayed delivery date on MyTesla Page?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The MyTesla webpage source code for my P90D without L shown "March to Early April" delivery date last week. Today, the 'official' estimate that shown on my webpage is "April to Early May". Not sure if it is due to higher priority of California delivery at the end of the quarter that pushes my unimportant out of state delivery further, or if the source code is a poor indication of the actual delivery date. Nevertheless, Tesla estimate of Model X delivery date never bear any resemblance to the reality anyway :wink:

Interesting. I got my VIN just last week and reached out to my DS for the first time. (I've got a 90D coming with Premium, VIN 43xx). He told me the car would be delivered no later than June. I asked him for more info, and he said it'd probably be May-June. Just a few minutes ago I got an e-mail from [email protected] that said my X will be built at the end of this month and is on schedule for an April/May deliver. It also, said to check the Tesla website for my delivery window. Well that says May-June just like my DS said. Either way, it seems like I'll actually get my car in 'Mid 2016' like they said when I confirmed it in January. I'm suddenly optimistic (and need to call the electrician soon, because I need a bigger panel in my house).