Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delayed delivery dates on Model X LR 5 seat config.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sky49

Oct 6, 2021
CA
I ordered my model x on December 17, 2020. I was told delivery in February 2021, then the refresh hit. Paid the extra $10K and was told since I had ordered order Model that I would be on the front of the list for the refreshed version, April 2021 delivery. In April, my delivery date was moved to August, 2021. In July, I stopped by the Charlotte showroom to see about status. When I told the representative I had a August delivery slot, he laughed at me and said not to expect. Then my delivery date was moved to October, 2021. In September, that was moved to December,2021. I heard that deliveries of the refreshed Model x started in October. In November, 2021, I received a call from Christian (510-946-4385) who told me that production had started on the Model X. However, early production was on going to be for the six seat version and if I wanted to pay the $6.5K upgrade, I could get earlier delivery. I did not want the 6 seater and stayed with my 5 seater model. My delivery date was then updated to January, 2020. Then that moved to February, then April, and now it has moved to July, 2020. So much for being at the top of the list. I tried to contact Christian to fins out what was going on. He never returned my calls or text. About 3 weeks ago I received a text from Roseria, indicating if I had questions on my order to call her at 510-946-6050 ext. 217-0058. For 3 weeks now I have called everyday to get in contact. I leave a message but have never received a response. Has anyone had a similar experience. How do you get any contact with anyone at Tesla to get any type of answer. The Model X sounds great but frankly the customer service and support is non-existent. If anyone has any ideas of how I can contact someone at Tesla, please let me know.
sky49