Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delayed delivery until Tuesday:( How to make it until then?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to get my car Saturday, but my DS called saying that my car completed production today and is now in testing, sadly not on a truck, so cant make the saturday delivery. Sadly my family is in town only until sunday so they won't see it:(
I was so psyched, now bummed out. How can I make it through the whole weekend and then some?

P85+ Dark gray, maxed out except no child seats and no cold weather package or fog lights.

Did you ask to see if they could give you a service loaner or something for the weekend so you could show it off to your family while they're in town? I think I recall them doing it for someone else when their delivery was delayed a bit (no guarantees of course, but it's worth the ask).

I was supposed to get my car Saturday, but my DS called saying that my car completed production today and is now in testing, sadly not on a truck, so cant make the saturday delivery. Sadly my family is in town only until sunday so they won't see it:(
I was so psyched, now bummed out. How can I make it through the whole weekend and then some?

P85+ Dark gray, maxed out except no child seats and no cold weather package or fog lights.

i feel you yo ur coming down w case of tuesdaynitis and wednesdaynitis. Congrats!

ian B

Your family/friends will always know where you are this next week, on the road or in the Garage checking out the sweetest ride ever! No Co2 or CO so you can run thru everything in the quiet of your Garage till your hearts content, at least that's what I did almost 6 glorious months ago! Congrats!