Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delays in deposit refunds.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The old "they are still startup" excuse.
I have to agree with you on this one. I recently had a customer service issue with Tesla, and getting somebody to be responsive was about a painful as having a tooth pulled. I support the mission of a Tesla, but that experience did give me pause about what life with a Tesla may be like if something goes wrong. I think it is the risk we all take. The Model 3 may be targeted for the masses, but the reality is that they are still going for a smaller audience than most car companies.

You didn't need that $1k for a year but now you need it tomorrow? C'mon folks, chill.
No one said anything about needing it "tomorrow." The fact of the matter is they need to get a handle on this. My friend who was a day 1 order decided to go with the Bolt. It took 2 months and several phone calls to get the refund. This is not acceptable in any way, no matter how much you support the mission. Tesla has a 60 billion market cap, they are in the big leagues now. They need to act like it in all regards. They have moved on to the mass-market mainstream segment of the population who unlike early adopters are not going to be satisfied/excuse/put up with lack of delays such as this and poor communication.

No one said anything about needing it "tomorrow." The fact of the matter is they need to get a handle on this. My friend who was a day 1 order decided to go with the Bolt. It took 2 months and several phone calls to get the refund. This is not acceptable in any way, no matter how much you support the mission. Tesla has a 60 billion market cap, they are in the big leagues now. They need to act like it in all regards. They have moved on to the mass-market mainstream segment of the population who unlike early adopters are not going to be satisfied/excuse/put up with lack of delays such as this and poor communication.

Must not be a good friend if you allowed him to jump into a Bolt. ewww

Last edited: