Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivered: Model S Sig #1 - Jason Calacanis

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the video on ustream when it pulled up it looked black, then as it turned into the driveway it looked blue.

How many California license plates does DMV hand out to tesla? Are we going to see 6USX001 to 6USX999 for the next 978 california owners?

On Jason's twitter account, he says he ordered black/black. The blue is reflection of the sky.

It's been said already that the doors will not auto pop out on approach from launch. It will be in a software update.

...Elon's greatest achievement for humanity (or something like that)...? Just take video, no speaky.

Unless the scratch the paint job of your S, I won't care about your nails. Pinky promise.

haha, she's getting an X, and I think the dogs might do that for her (my damn dogs always jump on the doors to reach the windows).

Anywho, I'm glad we have someone with a car who is actually speaking out and posting stuff. If he keeps it up, we should get some good tidbits flowing in.

haha, she's getting an X, and I think the dogs might do that for her (my damn dogs always jump on the doors to reach the windows).

Nooooooo, sir. My dogs don't jump up on the car doors ... the Roadster is dog & cat scratch free. The biggest issue will be the back hatch of the X, because they will jump in and out of the back. I will likely get film applied back there.