Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivered: Model S Sig #1 - Jason Calacanis

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Way to make everybody speechless, ChadS. You should save that skill for next time we need to calm down forum drama.

Back on topic...
Sig 0000001 uncloaking | Forums | Tesla Motors
->
Jason Unplugged, Jason Unplugged jasonmcalacanis on USTREAM. Other Technology

If you jump to the 1:22 mark, there is text next to the T (similar to what we saw on F00001). I believe it says "Signature".
SignatureBadging.png

"Her jacket clashes with the color of the X, she should have picked something else."

HA!

Off topic: My Grandma used to go out and buy a new outfit to match the new Caddy Grandpa would buy every four to five years!

The last Caddy they had is immortalized in the movie "Into the Wild" directed by Sean Penn. My wife was actually driving it in the 10 seconds of fame they had, picking up the lead actor (Emile Hirsch) in a hitch-hiking scene. The Caddy is appliance yellow. Can you imagine what Grandma picked out to match that?!

Y'all will have plenty to say after I post the video of my car being delivered.

It sounds like Jason has already sold a couple just by giving rides. I'll probably go door to door in my neighborhood offering rides until 10 people place orders. Not sure what suit I'll wear for that, though; don't want any more trouble with the police.