Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries delayed to March in Europe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! So I made my reservation for a model x 2 weeks ago when deliveries showed for mid November, made a change on Friday through my Sales advisor in exterior and interior color as I still didn’t have a vin assigned - still on Friday deliveries where set for November.

thing is now when I enter Tesla site it shows deliveries for March!!
I still don’t have a vin nor delivery date, yet any insights on how can it be that from 1 day to the other deliveries have been pushed 5 months?? Seems insane and for all European markets!

thanks!

Hey everyone! So I made my reservation for a model x 2 weeks ago when deliveries showed for mid November, made a change on Friday through my Sales advisor in exterior and interior color as I still didn’t have a vin assigned - still on Friday deliveries where set for November.

thing is now when I enter Tesla site it shows deliveries for March!!
I still don’t have a vin nor delivery date, yet any insights on how can it be that from 1 day to the other deliveries have been pushed 5 months?? Seems insane and for all European markets!

thanks!
Hello,

I’m in the same condition. I made my order in 09/29in Italy, and I don’t have my vin yet, and my delivery was scheduled to end of the year, but now, I don’t know , when I will take it. Tomorrow I will talk with my advisor, to take some answer about this situation....

Last edited:
Hi,

i have also received my vin and it’s a 2021 model, however on the invoice it still says it is a long range instead of long range plus. So will I receive a long range or a long range plus, I really need the extra km

Can you look up your configuration online after you ordered? For the inventory cars, the only place where the model year is shown online is the tab (using google chrome), so it shows 2020 for the "old" models and 2021 for the newer ones with the increased range. Maybe this helps.

Congrats! What spec did you get? Also considering ordering from Switzerland...
So I changed it mid-way in... at first I got the long range plus / black / 20 rims / 6 seater / FSD & Beige interior ... but I finally changed the outside color for Midnight Grey and Interior for all black. Actually the black exterior does not shine that much as I thought it would, and the interior, although beige looked good for me, I know that black would never deceive (+ I have 3 kids...)

I was also looking at the 22 rims which look great in black, but I don't really want the range decrease... so I think I will just paint the rims once I receive the car and that's it..

What are you thinking on getting??

So I changed it mid-way in... at first I got the long range plus / black / 20 rims / 6 seater / FSD & Beige interior ... but I finally changed the outside color for Midnight Grey and Interior for all black. Actually the black exterior does not shine that much as I thought it would, and the interior, although beige looked good for me, I know that black would never deceive (+ I have 3 kids...)

I was also looking at the 22 rims which look great in black, but I don't really want the range decrease... so I think I will just paint the rims once I receive the car and that's it..

What are you thinking on getting??

Sounds great, I just saw a grey X with black wheels on Sunday and it looked awesome. I'm not sure yet, either 7 or 5 seats (as we will need cargo space more often than transporting more than 4 passengers, but the 7 seat option would still be nice just in case) and definitely a performance. I don't think I will go for the FSD. Exterior color either black, white or grey, interior either black or white.