Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries if Elon goes bazerk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good point...however I don't believe Elon is talking about citizenship. I could be wrong.

Anywhoo... He is certainly free to believe whatever he wants. I'm just interested in the M3. Will we get one - no matter what his beliefs are?
since you would be buying from Tesla Motors, not Elon Musk, I would say you have nothing to worry about.
iPhones and MacBooks are still around without Steve Jobs heading up Apple.

Reactions: alseTrick
He was certainly talking about his citizenship history as a South African immigrant and not being of extraterrestrial origin. People like Elon think big and a lot, he just happens to do it aloud.

Read the tweets surrounding His tweets. They aren't talking about citizenship.

No matter what...I'm concerned about delivery and my deposit.

since you would be buying from Tesla Motors, not Elon Musk, I would say you have nothing to worry about.
iPhones and MacBooks are still around without Steve Jobs heading up Apple.

I hope you are correct. The only difference is Steve passed away and the baton was given to someone else. What if Elon refuses to relinquish the baton when he should. I suppose there is a board of directors in Tesla that would protect customers from a CEOs insanity.

Does anyone know how companies such as Tesla works?

Will Tesla continue to operate if Elon loses his mind? He tweeted that he is not an alien, but used to be one. What in the world is going on?

Elon Musk on Twitter
1. It was a joke.

2. This should be in off-topic or MAYBE the section about Tesla itself, but even that's a stretch considering the validity of the "problem".

EDIT: 3. You should probably stay off Twitter if you're this easily upset/confused/whatever.

Last edited:
That tweet and the fact that he may or may not have been serious is one of the reasons he's changing the world and pushing the envelope. I wouldn't worry about it.

We all know Elon has a sense of humor and sometimes can be a little wacky. That's what makes him who he is.

I really think he's joking but if he's not who cares.

Reactions: melindav