Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries if Elon goes bazerk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You ran out of early adopters. You lowered the entry point, and let in the Model 3 riff-raff in the back door. This place will start a downward spiral......

To the OP: TSLA is a public company. Tesla is not Elon Musk, nor is it his company. He's an investor, a board member, and an officer. Read up on public companies and how they are governed. McAfee is still going strong, and look how bat *sugar* crazy John McAfee is.

Thanks for sticking to the point. I perceive Elon to be more than just a board member - although I know that you are correct.

I
Is there any way to ignore people in a forum?

Oh yes, and it is a glorious feature......

IgnoreList.jpg

"Bazerk" is the correct spelling on Ork, I am told. As everyone knows Elon was banned from Ork because humor was not tolerated there, and given Elon's own sense of humor, his boss wanted to find out how things were on Earth.

Reading this thread, Elon will have to report back that we can keep up humor for quite a while, but that as soon as someone tries to associate humor with religion, a self-propelling downward spiral starts up, and never stops before it reaches the very dark side indeed (ask Salman Rushdie, Molly Norris, Theo van Gogh, Wolinski, Cabu, Charb, ... - unfortunately the last four cannot even answer any more, and the first two need to hide from their killers).

Maybe we should actually hope Elon is from Ork, and can report this bug to some programmers up there, because, if Earth's life were a simulation, that's one algorithm in Earth's simulation that, perhaps, could really be corrected :(

Last edited:
My deposit wasn't a simulation. It was real.

Maybe you can give me a simulated loan of $35k for the M3.

No. It was most likely a simulation. You are a simulated you within a simulated world that reserved a car that's within the simulation. If it's easier for you to understand, you are in the Matrix and you don't know it. Your car will taste like chicken and deja vu means they changed something in the simulation.

Also, it's spelled berserk.

Last edited:
Sometimes when you're not paying attention you step in something.

You never seem to get it off as quickly as you would have liked but the smell eventually goes away.

Be patient and this will all blow over.

as for the death back to life blood drinking thing, I see why your handle is 3rd rail :). However, you did fail to mention the seemingly endless supply of little boys.