Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries to Denver, December 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One week in. I've already messed up the bottom of my car on a speed bump :(

owww. That must have been some high speed bump. We have a lot of them around here and have Smart Air Suspension with geofencing them on our MS but regular coil suspension and of course no height adjustment on my Model 3 but haven't had any problems driving in my area. Do you have a P model by chance?

owww. That must have been some high speed bump. We have a lot of them around here and have Smart Air Suspension with geofencing them on our MS but regular coil suspension and of course no height adjustment on my Model 3 but haven't had any problems driving in my area. Do you have a P model by chance?
P3D- so not the same suspension as P. There's a speed bump in my condo's parking lot that has a gutter running down the middle of it, and the way I'm parked, I sometimes drive perpendicular to that speed bump. I don't think I ever hit that bad angle with my old LEAF (and if I did, I think it would have wreaked the same havoc; I'm pretty sure this thing could take out oil pans too)

• Informative
Reactions: SMAlset
When we were in a condo assoc, they put very high speed bumps all around the property. We had Honda Accords then and still even driving slowly over them would bottom out on them. We told the association it was ruining our cars and others complained too. A visitor to our complex with a low sports car like an MB or Miata would really have trouble even coming to visit. Our tires were properly inflated too. Given being faced with angry homeowners with car damage, they hired someone to grind the bumps down. Might see if your complex is responsive. With more cars being EVs no one should want to see battery damage $$$ so might get some of those high speed bumps fixed.

Last edited:
Ours was scheduled for 28th....then 31st..and as of this very moment the 30th at 3pm
Delivery experience was much better than I anticipated. No issues at all with vehicle. Delivery Associate didnt want to let us test out functions @ first and didnt want to do orientation until after docs, but told her I wasn't paying until inspected. So we went through all functions and everything worked. Got there 2:50pm for 3:00pm and after inspecting, paying and signing docs, walked out @ 4:00pm.

Reactions: SMAlset