Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery 9/28 - Orlando (Eatonville)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my new MY yesterday in Orlando and I must say that it is almost perfect. The only defect, after reviewing a long checklist, is the driver rear tail light (part attached to the hatch, not the body) which is clearly not properly aligned. The passenger side light is spot on. No paint issues, no gap issues, no bad glass, back seats folded down fine and were perfectly aligned, no fingerprints/smudges on the headliner.
VIN 45,2xx and born on 9/6/20.

I have a mobile service appointment scheduled for 10/6 to correct the tail light and install my Homelink. Tesla service said they've ordered a tail light assembly in case they need it.

The delivery process was a pleasure, though not touchless. I arrived just ahead of my 2PM time, was promptly greeted and shown to the waiting area. 1 other person was there. The delivery rep came over, handed my registration to me and said he'd come get me once he pulled my car around. Just a few minutes later I was being introduced to my MY. Zero pressure to 'sign & go'. He said to take all the time I needed, and when I was ready to go, just turn on the hazard flashers and he'd be right back out. I did and when he returned we discussed the tail light, he made a note, and I was good to go. Signed to accept delivery on he iPad. The DA asked if I needed any information or help with setting up the driver profile, etc., and I declined given that I think I've watched every YouTube video on the Model Y since I ordered back in mid-August. :)

I hope everyone's delivery experience goes this smoothly!

Attachments

• tail light.jpg
    tail light.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 76
  • Y.jpg
    Y.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Picasso