Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Appointment Made.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Success! I just scheduled a pickup date/time appointment for my MYLR Red/Black,19",dual motor, 5 seater. I ordered the vehicle in May but made an interior color change from white to black which moved the order date from May to June. I incurred a $500 price hike but saved $1000 for the interior color change (a net decrease of $500 from the original price). It took a long time with many EDD changes but it is finally here. Tesla also gave me a very fair trade-in value for my current car which I accepted. I live in Florida and will be picking up the vehicle at the Eatonville/Orlando location. Very happy and excited!

Reactions: MY-user and voxel
Success! I just scheduled a pickup date/time appointment for my MYLR Red/Black,19",dual motor, 5 seater. I ordered the vehicle in May but made an interior color change from white to black which moved the order date from May to June. I incurred a $500 price hike but saved $1000 for the interior color change (a net decrease of $500 from the original price). It took a long time with many EDD changes but it is finally here. Tesla also gave me a very fair trade-in value for my current car which I accepted. I live in Florida and will be picking up the vehicle at the Eatonville/Orlando location. Very happy and excited!
Congrats on your delivery. Just a quick piece of inspection advice, make sure you bring a blanket and look underneath your car. It’s a section I think some people neglect to look at. I found a missing screw on one side and a loose screw on the other side of the undercarriage.

Reactions: Ladybugn