TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Delivery button/email before car released to factory

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Denarius, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

Has anyone else received their "Delivery Button" before their car was released to the factory? See my signature for the timing.

2. onesixeight

onesixeight Member

Yup, it was a glitch by Tesla. It happened to my order too. I called Tesla Delivery team and someone over that weekend send out early delivery e-mails out. I think it was last weekend.

3. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

Yes, I got mine last weekend, and it gave me a delivery range of June 15-29. Did they say the delivery estimate in that email was invalid?

4. Calisun

Calisun Member

Your June 15-29th range seems right. There is a batch of P85+ being beild next week and that fits with those dates. Mine will be ready for pickup from the factory on the 12th while I'm out of the country so add a few days to that for your production slot and travel and there you go.

5. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

Glad to hear it! I was planning on a long wait when I ordered... When I got my delivery email saying June 15-29 I was surprised and thrilled. I'd go crazy if I found out I'd have to wait again.