Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
This community has always been helpful and quick in answering any questions or issues related to Tesla. Finally I am exited to take delivery of my dream car this Friday 28th and am nervous about making sure the build quality is as it is supposed to be and once again I reach out to you to make sure I don't miss anything on the big day and would like to see if there is a delivery checklist available that will help me informed about the things I need to check.

Something to check is inside the door jams, where the forward bottom corner of the rear door and the rearward bottom corner of the front door meet. Sometimes when mounting the doors, the bottom corners scratch and dig into the top of the rocker panel and the only 100% fix is a repaint.

The delivery will be fast and smooth. I would recommend checking the body lines, exterior paint, scratches, and dings.
Make sure the interior doesn't have any parts coming loose, steering wheel stitching. Other than those minor things you should be good.