Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are many checklists that users have created. Some of them are catered towards what to do during the wait period etc.

My delivery is almost there. I am compiling a list of question to ask to them at delivery. Since this is my first car, I am not sure what and how to inspect in the car.

It would be great if all of you guys can chip in, on what to ask and check in the car based on your prior experience. I will keep consolidate the list as I get more responses.

Also if there is already such thread please let me know (I couldn't find one). We can make this a sticky as many new people will benefit from this.

I don't know how to embed another link, but Drucifer provided these to me a while back. Hope this comes through . . .

Use the Nick Howe Delivery Checklist.

Model S Delivery Checklist and Owners Guide

- - - Updated - - -

maybe this is a better copy

Tesla Model S Buyers', Delivery and Owners' Guide

Wow! That is a lot of information. I'll extract the delivery related information from the link below and add my experience when I take my delivery as well(The post is old 2014, so a few things might have changed), so everyone in my shoes can get it at one place. Thank you so much for this!

Last edited:
Reactions: chriSharek
Wow! That is a lot of information. I'll extract the delivery related information from the link below and add my experience when I take my delivery as well(The post is old 2014, so a few things might have changed), so everyone in my shoes can get it at one place. Thank you so much for this!

My delivery is tentatively rescheduled for Friday at 4 pm! So I'll need whatever you're concocting! :) cs