TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Delivery Checklist

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by gaurav91pandey, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. gaurav91pandey

I know there are many checklists that users have created. Some of them are catered towards what to do during the wait period etc.

My delivery is almost there. I am compiling a list of question to ask to them at delivery. Since this is my first car, I am not sure what and how to inspect in the car.

It would be great if all of you guys can chip in, on what to ask and check in the car based on your prior experience. I will keep consolidate the list as I get more responses.

Also if there is already such thread please let me know (I couldn't find one). We can make this a sticky as many new people will benefit from this.

2. chriSharek

chriSharek Member

3. gaurav91pandey

#3 gaurav91pandey, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    Wow! That is a lot of information. I'll extract the delivery related information from the link below and add my experience when I take my delivery as well(The post is old 2014, so a few things might have changed), so everyone in my shoes can get it at one place. Thank you so much for this!

• Like x 1
  4. chriSharek

chriSharek Member

My delivery is tentatively rescheduled for Friday at 4 pm! So I'll need whatever you're concocting! :) cs

5. gaurav91pandey

Mine is at 31st :p . But I will definitely finish my list before your delivery ;)