Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the multiple responses, but I just got off the phone with my DS. My car is almost ready and is in final inspections today! It'll be ready for pick up as early next Wednesday (August 10). That was very quick! I'm honestly shocked!!

That's awesome! I ordered 7 days before you and haven't started production yet. Picking up In Costa Mesa, CA so maybe your factory pickup is the cause. Could also be the specific options of your car that sped the process.

Reactions: ssrajputev
Haha yep. It turns out it was great that I left work a little early yesterday, because my DS called me to confirm my car is ready and go over a few questions. I scheduled my delivery for Friday morning (Aug 12). I just need to decide whether I'll do the factory tour then or at a later date. She also sent the final purchase agreement to and Alliant and me. Then, my Alliant loan specialst called and finalized the loan I was approved for the week prior. That was a smooth and easy process. Since I have the final purchase agreement, I can also apply for the CA Clean Vehicle Rebate as well to get myself on the waitlist.

I'm glad everything has gone smoothly and worked out for me. I have a perfectionist, type-A personality, so I was worried about a few different things. That still doesn't mean I will sleep well next week in the days leading up to my delivery. LMAO ;)

Went into production today with a projected delivery date of September 10th. Spreadsheet was updated. It's getting real........

Awesome! The excitement will kill you waiting for the delivery date! I had the private factory tour with my delivery yesterday morning (August 12). As usual with how my mind and type-A personality work with serious events coming, I didn't sleep the whole night. LOL. Just like when I took my CPA exams the first time or had my first day for a major new job, I didn't sleep from the anxiety.

I won't have my car for a week, as I drove it straight to the detailer! :(

Awesome! The excitement will kill you waiting for the delivery date! I had the private factory tour with my delivery yesterday morning (August 12). As usual with how my mind and type-A personality work with serious events coming, I didn't sleep the whole night. LOL. Just like when I took my CPA exams the first time or had my first day for a major new job, I didn't sleep from the anxiety.

I won't have my car for a week, as I drove it straight to the detailer! :(

Post some pictures when you get it back, so I can live vicariously through you as I wait for the ship to arrive.

• Funny
IMG_20160823_165816.jpg
IMG_20160823_165920.jpg IMG_20160823_165828.jpg IMG_20160823_170241.jpg IMG_20160823_165940.jpg IMG_20160823_170511.jpg IMG_20160823_170538.jpg IMG_20160822_184051.jpg IMG_20160822_184106.jpg View attachment 191348 View attachment 191348

Attachments

• IMG_20160823_165920.jpg
    IMG_20160823_165920.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Love
Reactions: fallen888
Wow. I am soooo jealous. It looks fabulous. Thanks for giving me a close up look at what's on a ship heading to Hawaii as we speak. DS tells me it should arrive at the port mid-week:)

Thanks! No problem. Awesome! You'll love it!

Just be careful to look over any issues with your car at delivery, especially after yours is being shipped across the Pacific Ocean. I had my detailer meet me at the Fremont factory/service center to help note the issues (hood not aligned correctly, pano roof seal sitcking out, and a panel in the rear trunk/hatch not bolted fully). My DOS noted the issues on the delivery paperwork, took pics of them, and forwarded it to the service enter. I should here from my service center soon, meaning my car will be gone again.

Thanks! No problem. Awesome! You'll love it!

Just be careful to look over any issues with your car at delivery, especially after yours is being shipped across the Pacific Ocean. I had my detailer meet me at the Fremont factory/service center to help note the issues (hood not aligned correctly, pano roof seal sitcking out, and a panel in the rear trunk/hatch not bolted fully). My DOS noted the issues on the delivery paperwork, took pics of them, and forwarded it to the service enter. I should here from my service center soon, meaning my car will be gone again.

Thanks for the heads-up on the delivery items. We will look it over especially close. Just can't wait for it to arrive.......