Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my MS40 on Monday June 17. Mettallic silver with extra charger for the Sun****ry CS90s. Haven't tried a road trip yet but already had my first software update. When I got up and tried the car the speedometer screen was blank 8>( I tried the thumbwheel reboot to no avail, then called Tesla. The tech rebooted the speedo screen remotely and I was good to go. Apparently that screen has a separate reboot by pressing the 2 top steering wheel buttons for 30 sec., so I learned something :)

Took delivery June 17, this car truly is amazing. But sad how fast the blue got dirty :( here's a pic of the car and a little key holder in the works
abu3u5ud.jpg
8epujepy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nice car and view!

Am I the only one asking what happened to the key holder project? :)

The number of Calgary area roadster owners and the geographic location to the US (rather then Edmonton) would probably have influenced that decision also.
I was asked in May to bring my car to Calgary for a checkup so I think the intent is to service Alberta and possibly Saskatchewan customers.
You're probably right. I doubt SK will see its own service center for quite some time.

Not too worried about a service center...I had my first visit from the TESLA Ranger service last week.
The service technician flew in from Vancouver, check everything over and made "adjustments" right there.
There is a car hoist at work though which helps.

Got a delivery date of August 7th at 10am. Pickup at the Mississauga Service Centre. Anyone else going to be there?

See signature line for order details! Can't wait. Let's hope there aren't any transit/logistical delays.

DSJ, you'll have to let us know how your P85+ handles our wonderful Canadian roads. I really want the P+ package, but I'm afraid the ride will be too harsh/rough/bone-jarring.

Definitely will! I was more than willing to forgo a few degrees of comfort in place of handling and sportiness, so the + was a no brainer. Couldn't pass it up. :)

I'll get back to you guys in exactly 2 weeks with a small write up of the + and how it drives. I'm lucky enough to live in an area with quite a diverse infrastructure. I've got access to highway driving, suburb driving, throughways in heavily reconstructed/developing areas, and my favourite, inconspicuous rural roads. Some of which are very windy and more than invigorating to navigate in a sporty car.