Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery date!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m pleased to report that I have a delivery date scheduled, though my MX doesn’t yet show ‘in production’. Ordered Aug 8, confirmed Aug 11, delivery (Fremont) scheduled Sept 18;

Hi Mr. H,

It has been a pleasure working with you! Please review the following appointment details:

Your Model X will be delivered at our Fremont Delivery Hub located here:

47623 Fremont Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94538

Your confirmed appointment time is September 18th at 8:00am

As the day approaches one of our experienced delivery team members will be reaching out to help finalize your delivery preparations. In the meantime, please log into your Tesla account and begin filling out any unfinished portions of your delivery profile.

Thank you so much for your time today and welcome to the Tesla family!

Best,

Congrats!

I also ordered an X and it just went into production today! But I don’t have a delivery date yet :((

I’m pleased to report that I have a delivery date scheduled, though my MX doesn’t yet show ‘in production’. Ordered Aug 8, confirmed Aug 11, delivery (Fremont) scheduled Sept 18;

Hi Mr. H,

It has been a pleasure working with you! Please review the following appointment details:

47623 Fremont Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94538

As the day approaches one of our experienced delivery team members will be reaching out to help finalize your delivery preparations. In the meantime, please log into your Tesla account and begin filling out any unfinished portions of your delivery profile.

Best,
Con

Hi Mr. H,

47623 Fremont Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94538

Best,

Reactions: GregH
Me too!! Ordered August 10, confirmed Aug 14, in production today! I don't have a delivery date either but my delivery advisor told me today that it should take about a week and a half for delivery, FYI.

That’s good to know, I ordered on aug 4th and confirmed on 7th, very close to your order. Hopefully delivery date is also similar but I doubt as I’m in Canada.

Did your DS call you today regarding production? I’ve never received any calls from my DS

That’s good to know, I ordered on aug 4th and confirmed on 7th, very close to your order. Hopefully delivery date is also similar but I doubt as I’m in Canada.

Did your DS call you today regarding production? I’ve never received any calls from my DS

Yes, she did! She also emailed. WWhile there have been reports of poor DS service, mine (Sierra) has been fantastic. Patient, quick to answer, and proactive. Tesla should use Sierra as the DS to emulate.

He did call but it was in response to an email that I sent, requesting to remove my trade in. I learned it was in production by seeing it on my account page. My DS actually predicted it would go into production the following week so i joked about that in the email.

To that point, I got fed up with never getting a response from any email I sent so I finally just called my DS and he answered on the 3rd ring. He’s great, it turns out. In my experience, give up on email and just pick up the phone of you have questions.

Reactions: Kacey Green
Here now!

Attachments

• 752DB2DE-04D9-46A2-8CFF-713CCACB81C5.jpeg
    752DB2DE-04D9-46A2-8CFF-713CCACB81C5.jpeg
    589.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Love
Reactions: K3Man and mucanta