Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date

d.marks48

Apr 6, 2021
Poinciana, FL
Ordered a Model Y Extended Range AWD yesterday with a 5-9 week delivery date. Any idea if the vehicle will come in sooner rather than later? Anyone get their car sooner than they expected? What about some of the early issues, i.e. paint issues, fit issues, panel tolerances, trunk and door closing issues, etc.?
Thanks

soilentgreen

Mar 25, 2021
Denver, CO
In general no one, even your SA if you have one, can tell you if it will come early. You have to look out for a vin to be assigned to you and then you can start to get some type of legitimate timeframe on when delivery will be. Also keep in mind that you live in FL so it will take some time after the build is done to get to you. .

Upvote 0

qman66

Mar 28, 2021
Brooklyn, NY
Ordered a Model Y Extended Range AWD yesterday with a 5-9 week delivery date. Any idea if the vehicle will come in sooner rather than later? Anyone get their car sooner than they expected? What about some of the early issues, i.e. paint issues, fit issues, panel tolerances, trunk and door closing issues, etc.?
Thanks
I ordered Apr 1 with same 5-9 weeks. But the next day I got a time frame of delivery from Apr 20-May 15. Big gap but that beats 9 weeks

Upvote 0

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC