Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

delivery dates for model s in the UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Phil612. My VIN no is around 300 earlier than yours and I have been told early June as well (was May). I think they build around 300 / week? so it may not mean much as our cars may well both end up on the same ship so get delivered at the same time.

I've just been told that people ordering air suspension are getting priority - so in my case (seq 192) that means July if I stick with coil suspension, or June if I upgrade to air.

I would think twice before doing this, since the coil suspension reportedly has sharper chassis dynamics. If that is more important to you than a softer ride and auto leveling you will be glad you waited another month.

GSP

I have had a VIN since march ( 38XXX ) but the dashboard is still showing the dreaded "sourcing parts for your tesla" . If we are to see any deliveries before Mid June in the UK there should be a few of us showing "in production" by now. Any updates from the waiting list ?

I have had a VIN since march ( 38XXX ) but the dashboard is still showing the dreaded "sourcing parts for your tesla" . If we are to see any deliveries before Mid June in the UK there should be a few of us showing "in production" by now. Any updates from the waiting list ?

Yup, same here, my VIN is 35709 and mine still shows "sourcing parts", I was told June delivery (I'm abroad at the moment but due to return in June, I have already sold my previous car in anticipation of delivery).

I spoke to one of the UK guys on Thursday last week since my dashboard page had changed to show my "preferred delivery" to be August which was not something I had done! He said that it was a problem with eh website, but that my car (VIN37065) was still showing as exiting production during week commencing 28th April (this week) and adding 8 weeks to that means I should see my car late June, early July. Not sure whether that makes sense or not since my status is still "sourcing parts".

Update.. looks like mine is now being built.

model-s-build.jpg