Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Dates: Order on May 11 -- Delivery Keeps Getting Pushed Back

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I placed my order for a Blue with Black Model Y, Long Range and my order date has been pushed back from 8/11 to now 8/30 with daily pushbacks. No VIN issued yet. Any ideas of when I can actually expect delivery? Thanks!

I ordered a Model Y Long Range, white and white June 19 with an original Sep promise. I just got a VIN and delivery planned the week of Aug 30 to Sep 3 in NJ. Tour location, color or any order changes might affect your date. While waiting my promised dates have bounced around between Aug and Oct.

I ordered a Model Y Long Range, white and white June 19 with an original Sep promise. I just got a VIN and delivery planned the week of Aug 30 to Sep 3 in NJ. Tour location, color or any order changes might affect your date. While waiting my promised dates have bounced around between Aug and Oct.
Lucky duck! Mine was just pushed again to 9/1-9/17 and no Vin yet ... did you happen to contact them at all? If so, how?

I had decided to change my order from midnight silver metallic to the multicoat pearl white, but I was holding off for fear that it would change my delivery date (I actually love the silver, but my wife really wanted white, so I decided to compromise by completely rolling over). Once I saw that my delivery date had gone from June to November I decided it couldn't get much worse by changing colors. I sure hope that date changes sometime between now and June though. That's almost a year.

FYI, I placed my order 09/13/2021
I placed my order on 09/17/2021 for a model 3 it gave me an estimated date of March to April of 2022 and it was just pushed back to September as well. The rep at Tesla told me I could hold off on the credit application until I’m closer to the estimated delivery date since the application is only valid for 90 days but I’m not so sure anymore. I’m planning to go into their store sometime this weekend.