Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery day change?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Eagerly awaiting delivery of M3LR on Monday 7th however I’m now not available to accept delivery(something has just come up). Do you think they can move deliver by 1 day or do they usually move it out further if I ask for a change?

I’ve tried calling 01628 450660 option 4 but it’s not open at the moment(I’m hoping they open at 10 on a Saturday)

Anybody had date move experiences that are similar?

thanks all

I moved our collection by a day no problem. I don't think it would be any different these days either unless you wanted to slip it past a quarter end, in which case, they would probably offer it to someone who could take delivery and probably bump you into next quarters schedules.

My M3 was meant to be going to Leeds for a delivery to me however was sent to Birmingham. For them to sort it I had the option of collecting from leeds the car i was assigned, or they would move one which had just landed in Southampton to Leeds but that would significantly delay the arrival.