Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day coming up in a week! (Good News Thread)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are the pictures of the defects. They should be taken care of shortly! All in all, I was convinced that no car is built perfect. Can't express how happy I am that it's nothing too serious, really!

IMG_0130.jpg
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0132.jpg

Reactions: raggedy
My delivery date has been a moving target ...

Told my car was due to arrive 8/22. Then received the text and set up delivery ... for 9/5 ??!? I emailed my DA, he said the arrival date is now 9/3. Ok then.
Today, get an email: Your car is arriving 8/28 and you need to pick it up 8/29 or lose the trade in quote. (which I get cuz we passed the 30 days).

The funny thing is .. I went by their offsite lot on 8/23 and I just so happened to spy my exact build sitting there. I emailed the DA who responded it was someone else's. Hmmmmmmmmm we shall see.

Just picked up my Y this morning. There are a few issues I want them to look at but not enough to prevent me from picking it up. A few panel gaps that aren’t too bad but I want checked. The dumbest thing is there were no caps or Tesla logos on the lug nuts for my 20” induction wheels. And they didn’t have any there. But they already made a note of it.

I’m pleasantly surprised by the ride, the sound system and the A/C.

Reactions: helvio
Just picked up my Y this morning. There are a few issues I want them to look at but not enough to prevent me from picking it up. A few panel gaps that aren’t too bad but I want checked. The dumbest thing is there were no caps or Tesla logos on the lug nuts for my 20” induction wheels. And they didn’t have any there. But they already made a note of it.

I’m pleasantly surprised by the ride, the sound system and the A/C.
the lug nuts have logos? What caps. I'm picking up soon I guess I should be on the lookout for whatever these are

I had a mobile service appointment yesterday. They fixed a few items and will set up a service appointment to re-align one of the doors. I think I’ve got two doors out of alignment but one may be within spec. While it’s ridiculous that we have to go through this with a brand new, fairly expensive, car my experience appears to have been better than most so I feel pretty fortunate.

I pulled out out of my driveway for my first road trip on Saturday, made it two doors down and noticed someone else had a brand new all-black Model Y Performance w/PUP!