Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery day is tomorrow.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up my new M3P tomorrow here in the Seattle area, and of course we're expecting record high temps in the 100s this weekend, which will no doubt shorten my delivery inspection.

As far as paperwork goes, do I need to bring anything other than my drivers license and a copy of the new insurance information? I'm not financing or trading in a car, so I would imagine this is all I'll need, apart from sunscreen.

Congrats! Make sure you bring your smartphone. Just picked up a MYLR in Tampa last week. There was a poster in the parking area listing the steps to do almost everything via phone, to include accept delivery and unlock the doors. The paperwork was inside the car waiting for signature.

Picking up my new M3P tomorrow here in the Seattle area, and of course we're expecting record high temps in the 100s this weekend, which will no doubt shorten my delivery inspection.

As far as paperwork goes, do I need to bring anything other than my drivers license and a copy of the new insurance information? I'm not financing or trading in a car, so I would imagine this is all I'll need, apart from sunscreen.

Your smartphone, as was mentioned. You will want (and may need) to pair your smartphone with your car if you are having a touchless delivery. Not sure what current process on that is.

====================
(moderator note)
Note, I am aware that I moved this to the model S ordering subform instead of model 3 where I intended to. I dont have admin access to this one, so reported it so it can be moved to the correct location.

Picked my car up in Renton earlier this month and went smoothly. You should be good if your Tesla page shows you have completed all the steps. Make sure your phone has the Tesla app and you can log into your account. When I arrived, I went in to ask them where it was parked, then I did an inspection. Couldn’t find any problems. The delivery person showed me how to pair our phones and set up the car key. Answered a few questions and we were off!

FWIW, I did a trade in and just handed them the keys as already had to send pictures and get a price.

Congrats! Make sure you bring your smartphone. Just picked up a MYLR in Tampa last week. There was a poster in the parking area listing the steps to do almost everything via phone, to include accept delivery and unlock the doors. The paperwork was inside the car waiting for signature.
If you don’t mind elaborating. Supposed to pickup mine Monday. Is there a covered location to look the car over? Hot humid as you know, would like it pulled under cover or inside to look it over. Specs, color and any QC issues?

Thanks