Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day - perfection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super excited to pick up my new MY LR today in Richmond, VA. Dark Blue, white interior, 20" wheels, tow package.
It's perfect! There were a couple smudges on the white seats and the rep wiped them off. Small bits of wax in a few of the panel gaps - not a concern.
The tow package cover nearly took a jackhammer to get it off but they persevered. I'm looking for a third party solution for that cover.

20210314_200304051_iOS.jpg

Super excited to pick up my new MY LR today in Richmond, VA. Dark Blue, white interior, 20" wheels, tow package.
It's perfect! There were a couple smudges on the white seats and the rep wiped them off. Small bits of wax in a few of the panel gaps - not a concern.
The tow package cover nearly took a jackhammer to get it off but they persevered. I'm looking for a third party solution for that cover.

View attachment 644519
Congrats and looks awesome!

Reactions: KDeanCville

View attachment 644519
Look amazing! I'm still waiting for mine, which also blue.

Reactions: KDeanCville