Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery day questions - Oakville experience?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all:

I'm expecting to take delivery of an MYP in Oakville shortly. I've read about people's delivery experiences generally, but it seems very dependent on the individual location.

Most importantly, I'm curious about whether people picking up in Oakville are given sufficient time to flag major defects or other issues prior to driving away? I assume they do deliveries on the ramp outside of the service centre?

Have people with recent Oakville deliveries generally been satisfied with the experience and not felt rushed or had any other issues?

Thanks!

I picked up my M3LR this past September from the Oakville SC and have nothing but good things to say. I did not feel rushed what do ever, they didn’t really give a time limit or anything like that. Definitely do not feel obligated to rush your inspection, this is very important.

As for location, mine was during warmer temperatures and was on the ramp. I am unsure if they changed that for the winter months.

Good luck and congratulations on the MY!!

Reactions: StatVirus
Picked up in June, given all time I wanted to review the car and flag any concerns and was told I also had a certain period once driven off to have anything else corrected if I didn’t notice it on collection.

All round interaction since then has also been good with this location. Heard some people complain about Oakville, but I’ve so far not had a bad experience there.

I have my delivery in two weeks. It was scheduled for 6pm and I requested an earlier one so I could inspect during the day time and my SA had no issues moving it to the morning.

Do report back on your delivery experience, would be helpful to know as this would be our first Tesla.