Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day Today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I've read here, sensors can get dislodged or go bad in high heat. Whatever adhesive is used to keep them in place is affected.
I don't know if it's true or not, but my SA said that Tesla just changed their sensor manufacturer for the FWDs so hopefully it's no longer an issue. Cars rolling off the line in the past month should have new sensors in them.

Update:
So for the cosmetic issues
1. The rear window has a small crack
2. Back bumper driver side is not fully attached stocking out by like .5 inches

After owning this car for just a few days it is amazing! Not trying to brag but man every where I go as soon as the FWD opens people ask to take pictures with it lol.

I tried the Christmas Easter Egg there was an issue where it starts and after 3 seconds it’ll stop. I end up figuring out the issue.
1.Make sure there’s plenty of space between the model x.
2.step out and manually close the door (make sure all windows fully rolled up)
3. Walk away from the car about 3ft
4. Press keyfob once center top and enjoy your show :)

Driving experience is amazing.
I noticed how the compressor could run pretty hard when it’s hot and trying to cool off your car causes major vibrations on the foot pedal that is normal to me as I happen to be a HVAC contractor working with compressors all the time.

I’ve gotten glitches a couple times with Bluetooth and the screen going static but a simple reset fixes everything.

Tried super charging for the first time. Went to McDonald’s eat come back fully charge less than 30min

Hope this helps! My overall experience is excellent!

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA