Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after a 2.5 month period for a STOCK Vehicle my Model X was finally delivered today. I am curious what should have come with?

I know I only received 1 fob.

NO Power Supply (I have the wall adapter already installed)
NO 2nd FOB

Did Sun Screens come with the 2018 MX?

Thanks!

If you say that you want/need the trailer hitch gear, it will come free with a new vehicle. If you decide you want it later, they charge for it. I don't know the current price, but it changes from time to time.

If you don't ask for it, you don't get it.

P.S. besides the items mentioned by @Plan B, you should also have
  • a J1772 adapter (for connection to an L2 charger).
  • Tow bar/hook

Today was my delivery day too so I’ll just piggy back off your thread.

All I have to say is I’m super happy I made the decision to get one.

The driving experience is just out of this world and I don’t see how I can ever go back to a ICE car. Hell I don’t think i can ever sit in a car without a giant windshield anymore either.

There is some minor misalignment on the third row back window panel but otherwise I have not found any defects even though I have been browsing this forum incessantly for the past 6 weeks and know every single problem people have had in the past.

I keep checking in on the car through the app like it’s a newborn baby.

Called and they were very friendly - Said I should get:

1 more fob
1 wall adapter
1 sunscreen
1 tow package

In the mail shortly!

Thanks for the replies!
Call them back and ask for the J1772 adapter as well. This is very important. You can't charge at an L2 charger (J1772) without it. It goes between the L2 cable and your car's charge port.

Also, I assume that by "wall adapter" you mean the "Corded Mobile Connector", which has had several names and a couple of updates in its lifetime. Make sure that it comes with a NEMA 14-50 (240V 50A) connector and NEMA 5-15 (120V 15A) connector. [I see that you are in the USA.Canada. These options would be different elsewhere.]

Call them back and ask for the J1772 adapter as well. This is very important. You can't charge at an L2 charger (J1772) without it. It goes between the L2 cable and your car's charge port.

Also, I assume that by "wall adapter" you mean the "Corded Mobile Connector", which has had several names and a couple of updates in its lifetime. Make sure that it comes with a NEMA 14-50 (240V 50A) connector and NEMA 5-15 (120V 15A) connector. [I see that you are in the USA.Canada. These options would be different elsewhere.]

Thanks for the info! Sent over now.