Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, today is exciting if all goes well (everything crossed) as 4 pm today is collection time in Birmingham - can't wait!

Model 3 Performance, Midnight Silver, Black, FSD

:):):)
If i were you, not sure if possible but worth a try (and not sure how far Birmingham is for you) is check the car and if any repairs need doing get the Tesla Rep to make note and if you can run over to Digbeth SC and get them to quickly check & book you in for a proper fix date! I drove nearly 100 miles today just for them see the paint scratch and door misalignment (even tho they had pictures) for them to then book me in again for Oct time. Painful

Might save you a journey :)

Forgot - Good luck today :) and enjoy

• Disagree
Reactions: poweronbiz
If i were you, not sure if possible but worth a try (and not sure how far Birmingham is for you) is check the car and if any repairs need doing get the Tesla Rep to make note and if you can run over to Digbeth SC and get them to quickly check & book you in for a proper fix date! I drove nearly 100 miles today just for them see the paint scratch and door misalignment (even tho they had pictures) for them to then book me in again for Oct time. Painful

Why disagree with that @poweronbiz? Know something i don't? just asking for a friend! :p

Congrats and Enjoy! Have the car for almost a year now and still enjoying every moment. Sometimes even go for a drive when there’s no actual need ;).

We’d love to hear how things went......

Thank you, will post later tonight :)

Best of luck. Be good to see some new photos in here: The M3 Photo Thread

Thanks, great idea, will do!!

Good tip, thank you, i’m 1.5 hours away so worth doing! Hoping the car is okay but let’s see :)

All the best :) Though I am still waiting for my car, would be good to hear about the experience of Birmingham SC, as I will be collecting from there as well.

Thank you and will do!

Reactions: Roy W. and davidmc
Well, today is exciting if all goes well (everything crossed) as 4 pm today is collection time in Birmingham - can't wait!

Model 3 Performance, Midnight Silver, Black, FSD

:):):)
All the best with your pickup!! I'm there for mine at 1.30 today also! Was supposed to be 1pm, but train was cancelled from Bristol. Phoned deliveries and they said no problem, I can slip into next group at 1.30. Thankfully it was a pickup the phone in 20 seconds kind of day this morning.

It's very strange going into this having the feeling it could almost go like "Oh you will be 15min late? Sorry, we've reassigned your car" Not the best feeling for the new car experience.

I'll look out for that MSM performance ;) mine is MSM LR AWD, but originally ordered same as you.

Reactions: Roy W.
Hello!

Good news... car was there and I’m now a proud Model 3 owner.

I’m over the moon with the car and the Birmingham collection process went like this...

• Turned up at 3:30pm (half hour before appointment)
  • 4pm turned to 04:30pm
  • Group presentation for 30 minutes
  • 30 minutes with car (was not rushed could have taken as long as possible)
  • Drove away happy!
  • Car had 57% battery, some had 27%

Reactions: Roy W.
Hello!

Good news... car was there and I’m now a proud Model 3 owner.

I’m over the moon with the car and the Birmingham collection process went like this...

• Turned up at 3:30pm (half hour before appointment)
  • 4pm turned to 04:30pm
  • Group presentation for 30 minutes
  • 30 minutes with car (was not rushed could have taken as long as possible)
  • Drove away happy!
  • Car had 57% battery, some had 27%
Congratulations- hope you enjoy!
Did you collect from Digbeth?
I was told delivery will be at
Summerhill Road, Birmingham, B1 3RH