Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DELIVERY DAY!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my MY this morning in Mount Kisco, NY. Did not feel rushed and was an amazing experience! Only 1 small paint chip on the passenger mirror cover which they noted and will replace. No gap or panel issues whatsoever. It seems as though we have a heated steering wheel!!

CLICK HERE ---> https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZDapbXYbYHjp4jm18 to see how my car responded to my request.
Hey congrats on your new vehicle!

I don't want to be a party pooper but on the point of the heated steering wheel, it seems as if there's a software out that recognizes that command but the wheels don't actually have the heating elements inside. (someone actually tore up their brand new MY's steering wheel to check) and the hardware didn't look too different from "1st Gen" to "Current Gen" apparently that makes it unlikely that we have a heated steering wheel in this generation of vehicles :(

I don’t know if they’re heated or not, but I get the same response when I tried that command. It’s either not there or not “turned on” yet.
I also found that “turn on the headlights” doesn’t work. Weird to me that this simple command isn’t enabled.