Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery day...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today, 12/2/22 was delivery day for me. My Fremont MY 2023 came with the matrix light and cargo cover. No updated camera nor can I tell if it has the comfort suspension. Did a thorough inspection, I think. Found only two issues that they immediately fixed. Since it was dark I will have to look it over again in the morning.

The first issue I found was a nail in the middle of the front left tire, a big one I might add. As to why they didn't feel or hear it when they brought the car out after detailling, just amazes me. They replaced it with a brand new one.

The second issue was the headliner was pulled down a little. I think when they were removing the plastic wrapping, they must have pulled too hard. They pushed it back in.

Other than that, took it to it's first SC.

I got my car yesterday. The car looked awesome so it didn't take me long to accept delivery. One word of caution about the discount Tesla is now offering. One Tesla rep told me I would get a check in the mail. I wanted the money at the time of the sale to decrease the total cost of the car at the time of purchase to impact the amount of sales tax due. Fortunately, the guy assigned to me from the delivery team understood and was able to apply the discount at the time of sale. They had time to install my front license plate holder but told me they did not have the ppf in stock and that they don't install ppf at that particular service center. Loved my ride home!

• Helpful
Reactions: EVDeepDive
I got my car yesterday. The car looked awesome so it didn't take me long to accept delivery. One word of caution about the discount Tesla is now offering. One Tesla rep told me I would get a check in the mail. I wanted the money at the time of the sale to decrease the total cost of the car at the time of purchase to impact the amount of sales tax due. Fortunately, the guy assigned to me from the delivery team understood and was able to apply the discount at the time of sale. They had time to install my front license plate holder but told me they did not have the ppf in stock and that they don't install ppf at that particular service center. Loved my ride home!

Congrats! Did you get Matrix headlights? What was your config?