Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and happily say that today was Delivery Day!! Been lurking here for about 6 weeks and then started my heavy-duty search 3 weeks ago, was originally considering a CPO but then a 2014 Demo located in NJ popped-up in Inventory and then BAM - I'm getting a new Tesla at a sweet deal!! Model S 85, Red Multi-Coat, Pano Roof, 19" Cyclones with Primacy Upgrade, Tan Performance Seats, Lbeche Wood Matte, Alcantara Headliner, Yacht Floor, Auto Pilot, Smart Suspension, UHFS, SubZero and Premium Lighting.....beautiful!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the input on this Forum - made my research so much easier! I'm excited to dive-in and make the most of this amazing vehicle!

AMZ

Tesla-Outside.jpeg
Tesla-At-Delivery.jpeg
Tesla-Inside.jpeg

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and happily say that today was Delivery Day!! Been lurking here for about 6 weeks and then started my heavy-duty search 3 weeks ago, was originally considering a CPO but then a 2014 Demo located in NJ popped-up in Inventory and then BAM - I'm getting a new Tesla at a sweet deal!! Model S 85, Red Multi-Coat, Pano Roof, 19" Cyclones with Primacy Upgrade, Tan Performance Seats, Lbeche Wood Matte, Alcantara Headliner, Yacht Floor, Auto Pilot, Smart Suspension, UHFS, SubZero and Premium Lighting.....beautiful!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the input on this Forum - made my research so much easier! I'm excited to dive-in and make the most of this amazing vehicle!

AMZ

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! Sweet deal too.

Thanks everyone. Just back from a dinner party and of course tonight I was happy to let my wife have a few drinks while I took the role of designated driver....anything for a few extra minutes behind the wheel. Of course I realized after I posted that the one photo of the car was upside down. LOL.

Nice. That is very close to what I have been hoping to find, too. I actually wanted silver and did not want the air suspension, but would have taken a "good deal" on a red one like yours. But I eventually decided it was more important to get auto-pilot than the silver color, so that eliminated virtually all the CPO cars. And the inventory cars tended to be too pricey because of "extra stuff." So I ordered a 70D and eagerly waiting for it.
But that looks like a really sweet car, congratulations and happy driving!

Nice. That is very close to what I have been hoping to find, too. I actually wanted silver and did not want the air suspension, but would have taken a "good deal" on a red one like yours. But I eventually decided it was more important to get auto-pilot than the silver color, so that eliminated virtually all the CPO cars. And the inventory cars tended to be too pricey because of "extra stuff." So I ordered a 70D and eagerly waiting for it.
But that looks like a really sweet car, congratulations and happy driving!

Thanks David! I'm actually taking my first "long distance" road trip this coming weekend and it's to your neck of the woods - Long Island to Newtown, MA for a family reunion. Have my Super Chargers all picked-out for the trip!