Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally took delivery of my S today! The vehicle was ordered on 3/6 and delivered on 3/31 at the Paramus NJ service center.

This car is the best! We drove with auto pilot for 65 miles straight! The delivery experience was also very nice! The service team spent an hour helping is set up the vehicle and answered all our questions.

Also, we have the new wheels and the new center console.

We have been waiting for a long time to make the jump to an electric car. After driving it for 2 hours, we all agree we will never go back to ICE. Glad to be part of the Tesla family!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 426
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 423
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 423
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    527 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
I finally took delivery of my S today! The vehicle was ordered on 3/6 and delivered on 3/31 at the Paramus NJ service center.

This car is the best! We drove with auto pilot for 65 miles straight! The delivery experience was also very nice! The service team spent an hour helping is set up the vehicle and answered all our questions.

We have been waiting for a long time to make the jump to an electric car. After driving it for 2 hours, we all agree we will never go back to ICE. Glad to be part of the Tesla family!
Gorgeous! Congrats on the new ride! By any chance, did you find the elusive rear cup holders?o_O

Also, we have the new wheels and the new center console.

Cam we see more pics please? Need to take a better look of those wheels

Is that Pearl White or regular white? My wife wants to get regular white and yours looks great, so I'm hoping it is regular. Also I see you got cloth seats and a body color roof, is that correct? Basically you ordered yours exactly like my wife wants hers. Can you post more photos of the interior? Which options did you get?

Thank you

Amazing ride! Can you let us know how the fit and finish is on the new standard center console? Is it removable? and more pics or vids would be greatly appreciated!
The new center console is very nice! It's wrapped in leather around the sides, and has a solid feel on the edges. The inside is divided into 2 sections. The section closest to the driver is meant for charging your phone and storing items. The section towards the screen is much larger and has 2 cup holders that can be rearranged. It appears the new center console is not removable. It's set into the car and also connects to the armrest.

Is that Pearl White or regular white? My wife wants to get regular white and yours looks great, so I'm hoping it is regular. Also I see you got cloth seats and a body color roof, is that correct? Basically you ordered yours exactly like my wife wants hers. Can you post more photos of the interior? Which options did you get?

Thank you
My 70D has the standard white paint. Yes, our seats are the standard cloth material. They feel nice!

We just got all wheel drive and auto pilot. Looking to add a lot of options for the Model 3.