Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery delay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYP in October. Initial delivery window Dec 3-31. A week or so ago, it was changed to Jan 14-Feb 11. I called Tesla and inquired, because it happened after I changed payment method from cash to outside loan. They said that has no effect on the delivery window but they changed it back to pay in cash, just in case. A week later, still the mid Jan to mid Feb window from my October order. Although Tesla says this is due to “supply chain issues”, I notice if you order a MYP today, the delivery window is February. My thought is, if there is a delivery delay due ti supply chain issues, then why wouldn’t an order from today have a delivery window of April or May? Anyone have similar issues or insights?

Same situation here. Mine was supposed to be delivered from Burbank on 12/22 but got pushed to 12/21 because they received my full payment. They contacted me the morning of 12/21 saying that they found a chip in the windshield during final inspection and tried to find a replacement windshield but couldn't fine one immediately. They contacted me later than day saying that it probably won't arrive until 12/27. I'm going to be out of town from 12/27 - 1/1. I didn't tell them that. I will tell them that something came up last minute and I won't be able to take delivery until 1/2. Hopefully, they won't put me back in queue. It's all paid for!

Same situation here. Mine was supposed to be delivered from Burbank on 12/22 but got pushed to 12/21 because they received my full payment. They contacted me the morning of 12/21 saying that they found a chip in the windshield during final inspection and tried to find a replacement windshield but couldn't fine one immediately. They contacted me later than day saying that it probably won't arrive until 12/27. I'm going to be out of town from 12/27 - 1/1. I didn't tell them that. I will tell them that something came up last minute and I won't be able to take delivery until 1/2. Hopefully, they won't put me back in queue. It's all paid for!
Well, I hope you get it soon. Good luck!