TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Delivery delayed due to interior defects

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Shark7, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Shark7

Shark7 New Member

Was scheduled for a Friday pickup of my Model 3. The delivery center called today and told me they found multiple parts of the interior that needed to be replaced during the inspection. I pressed further and they said something about the clips that held the parts on being broken? Nothing related to safety was impacted but more of a fit and finish type issue. They are ordering parts and have rescheduled to next Tuesday.

Anyone had this experience before specifically with the interior? Anything I should specifically ask or look for when I (hopefully) pick up on Tuesday?

Thanks!