Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Delays for Maryland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious if anyone was getting a delay in their Model 3 delivery for Maryland. I was scheduled for my delivery appointment this Monday June 4th, but yesterday I was sent a message saying that the delivery day had to be pushed back. I accepted Wednesday, but the CS told me that the vehicle had not left the Alabama hub yet. I was wondering if anyone else who is accepting delivery in Maryland got the same reschedule. I'm new to the Tesla experience so i'm not sure how often this happens.

There seems to be a system wide slowdown of deliveries across the board in the US. Most believe that this is purposeful to push the trigger of end of the Federal Tax Credit on Tesla's into July (which is very significant for Tesla as a whole). I would expect that this is just a part of that. -- Peter

I didn't see a white model 3 but I couldn't look closely in the shop to see what they were prepping. Are you getting your pickup in Rockville as well?

Yep, at the location on Derwood Circle (in case there is more than one). When I stopped by on Saturday last weekend I only saw one Midnight Silver Metallic Model 3 in the prep area but I didn't get a good look. It is very much not a showroom. There are only two spots for the "delivery experience" and both were empty.

Question for those with delivery dates in June, when did you make your reservation? I still have an estimated delivery date of May - July but haven't even configure so I'm getting worried that it won't happen even in July since some of you configured all the way in April! *Sigh*

Question for those with delivery dates in June, when did you make your reservation? I still have an estimated delivery date of May - July but haven't even configure so I'm getting worried that it won't happen even in July since some of you configured all the way in April! *Sigh*
I made my original reservation on March 31st back in 2016 when the show just started before they even showed the car. I configured back in April 13 and took delivery on June 6th. Midnight Silver.

I'm scheduled to pick up at the Rockville center June 15. Black 19" ... so far haven't heard anything beyond I have a VIN! Still not showing in my account, though they did give it to me via email.

I began reaching out to the Rep, the moment I got an email from them with a name and phone number. Started to setup everything once I got a VIN. I was kind of pro-active, seeing as how I was aware that everyone is trying to move as fast as they can and getting bogged a bit bogged down with the volume of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.