Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Due Bill legal obligations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i got 18 S and lots of issues with the leather seat (wrinkle on passenger seat, and second row seat)

Of course some panel alignment and paint issues

Most of them are corrected later but the wrinkle seats are not gonna be fixed as they said they can’t fix it

The issue is on my due bill and I have searched the forum that some people got seat replaced and some got nothing.

Since the issue is on due bill, is tesla legally obligated to fix those issues for me? Or that’s just a piece of paper for decoration on my wall?

Thanks

Not sure how TSLA see's it, but on my previous VW GTI, that had a teat issue, they noted it on the delivery bill, and about 6 weeks later replaced it. I had to find time off of work to make it happen, they had the seat within 2 weeks.

What exactly does it say on the due bill?

Does it say they will fix it, or is it just a list of issues reported at the time?

It has a list of issues, they fixed some of the major ones but any thing related to the seat they did not fix

Got an appointment next wednesday, gonna bring the due bill in to see what service center gonna say.

Ideally I would have listed the issues and the planned fix,not just the issues as it leaves the resolution open to debate.

The due bill becomes a list of promises to be delivered, so just listing the issues alone doesn't really get you where you want to be...