Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Estimate now August

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like delivery estimates have been changed to August for all new X's

QVu3Ifq.png

I take this as good news for us 75D reservation holders. Many of us have been told to expect a July delivery. Hopefully the website announcing August delivery dates for new orders means no longer will P90D and 90D orders jump the line in front of us 75D orders placed months ago.

I take this as good news for us 75D reservation holders. Many of us have been told to expect a July delivery. Hopefully the website announcing August delivery dates for new orders means no longer will P90D and 90D orders jump the line in front of us 75D orders placed months ago.
Well, 5 seat orders, 90 and 75, will continue to have new orders "jump" in front of them. I'm glad you are getting your car so this will no longer be an issue for you.

@Tgibson I would hope so but sadly I do not think this is the case. The website still had June for 90D and P90D's, and once 75D holders got VINs they changed and all said July. I think accounting for the 75D's happened at this point.

Switching to August is likely not good, and when I emailed my DS and he said "conservatively, late July/Early August". Things to consider though, I am in Massachusetts, but also they had mercy on me and my car is being produced in the last 2 weeks of June vs the 1st 2 weeks of July for many others. Interpret these data points as you all wish, of course I'm biased into interpreting data that supports the earliest delivery date possible, but to save from potential agitation down the road I'm preparing for the worst.