Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Estimate Removed from Order Page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I going crazy or is a delivery estimate no longer shown when ordering any trim of the Model 3? This is the case for the Model Y performance as well, but there's still estimates shown for the LR Model Y.

As of a few days ago it was showing M-3 trims at 4-8 weeks, I think, or at least verbally noted from a sales rep as 5-9 weeks, though this being as of Friday - and checking again it still shows for all trims as the latter ^^

I ordered my M3 on oct 18 and I also don't see any delivery estimate. sigh!!

I ordered my M3 Performance on October 16th.

One thing I noticed is that when I visit my order page on my iPhone I see almost everything EXCEPT the delivery time frame. I did notice when I check on an actual computer I have an estimated delivery date of Nov 20th - Dec 18th.

What I don't know is if that date just appeared or it has been there for a while because I generally check from my cell phone. This is very odd and could be why you don't see a estimated delivery time. Mine has had the estimated delivery time for almost a week now that I have noticed it.

Seeing as how you ordered yours just a few days after I did you should see something. Lastly, have you completed all the required tasks? Trade in, Financing, etc??

that doesn't make any difference in my situation. I tried both Canada and Us sites and still the same, nothing about an expected delivery dates.

Are we talking about the delivery estimate that is on the Tesla website where it says 5-9 weeks?

Or are we talking about once you place an order?

As I stated earlier, when I check on the mobile app, I log into Tesla my account, click manage my model 3 , I do not see a estimated delivery date.

when I check on safari on my computer I see estimated delivery date of Nov 18 - Dec 20.

Here is a screen shot from my cell phone vs what I see on my computer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 5.56.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 5.56.21 PM.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 212
Same here, ordered on 10/16 and completed the profile. No date estimates ☹️ Tesla customer experience in the ordering process is not the best. For almost a week my SA told me to not apply for loan which makes sense. Last week the loan option disappeared so I visited the local showroom and the lady there helped me select Cash (in their system with SA access) and complete the profile. It seems you need to complete the profile as it affects your delivery priority. Done everything ok but no update on delivery estimate.

Same here, ordered on 10/16 and completed the profile. No date estimates ☹️ Tesla customer experience in the ordering process is not the best. For almost a week my SA told me to not apply for loan which makes sense. Last week the loan option disappeared so I visited the local showroom and the lady there helped me select Cash (in their system with SA access) and complete the profile. It seems you need to complete the profile as it affects your delivery priority. Done everything ok but no update on delivery estimate.
My SA emailed me on Friday saying he is starting to see VIN assignments and that I should complete my financing. I did, but. I dates.