Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Estimate Removed from Order Page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My configuration date was 10/21/20, today for the first time I got an est date of 25Nov-16Dec. For an M3 SR+.
No changes for me, still just the same screen. :(
screenshot.png

I stopped in the store a couple weeks back to sit in the car again. Just cause the waiting is driving me nuts :]
My SA said Florida cars would start shipping in Nov.
I noticed on another post someone from Tampa stated they got their vin assigned late in the month and received the vehicle in the middle of the following month.
Anticipating the same.

I stopped in the store a couple weeks back to sit in the car again. Just cause the waiting is driving me nuts :]
My SA said Florida cars would start shipping in Nov.
I noticed on another post someone from Tampa stated they got their vin assigned late in the month and received the vehicle in the middle of the following month.
Anticipating the same.
I hope you're right, that's exciting. My SA told me he started to see VIN numbers assigned but wasn't sure if he was just saying that...

Mine says: Estimated Delivery: November 29 - December 13. SoCal. SR+. Ordered 10/18. No VIN. From what I've been reading East Coast gets their cars first, so hopefully you guys get a delivery date and VINs soon!

If you can't see any delivery estimate date on your account, please try logging in with an android phone and chrome browser. It is weird but this is the only way I could manage to see a delivery estimate date although it may not be accurate.

I got lucky I guess. I get a nonsense delivery date and "we will get back with you" message all at once..lol

Estimated Delivery: October 23 - November 20

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Reactions: itsRP
I got lucky I guess. I get a nonsense delivery date and "we will get back with you" message all at once..lol

Estimated Delivery: October 23 - November 20

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
A fellow San Diegan! Are you planning on getting your windows tinted? If so, may I ask where and if you got any quotes yet?

I ordered my M3 Performance on October 16th.

One thing I noticed is that when I visit my order page on my iPhone I see almost everything EXCEPT the delivery time frame. I did notice when I check on an actual computer I have an estimated delivery date of Nov 20th - Dec 18th.

What I don't know is if that date just appeared or it has been there for a while because I generally check from my cell phone. This is very odd and could be why you don't see a estimated delivery time. Mine has had the estimated delivery time for almost a week now that I have noticed it.

Seeing as how you ordered yours just a few days after I did you should see something. Lastly, have you completed all the required tasks? Trade in, Financing, etc??
Weird....I ordered the same day and mine says November 21-December 13th