Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Estimate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are y'all talking about the Delivery Estimate page, or the teslaaccount/profile page? I'm uncertain, because people say both "x - y months" (which syntax I only recall seeing on the Delivery Estimate page) and also about "Sep. - Nov." (which is teslaaccount/profile syntax.)

Data point:
reserved online 3/31/16 8:28PM PT.
ordered 6/26/18 6:40PM PT: Perf-Dual Red Perf-20 Black EAP
profile page: Aug. - Oct.; does have edit, does have documents links.

Are y'all talking about the Delivery Estimate page, or the teslaaccount/profile page? I'm uncertain, because people say both "x - y months" (which syntax I only recall seeing on the Delivery Estimate page) and also about "Sep. - Nov." (which is teslaaccount/profile syntax.)

Data point:
reserved online 3/31/16 8:28PM PT.
ordered 6/26/18 6:40PM PT: Perf-Dual Red Perf-20 Black EAP
profile page: Aug. - Oct.; does have edit, does have documents links.

No where on my account does it give me a delivery estimate, at all... nothing, before it said 12-16 weeks. Then they let everyone configure and my delivery estimate disappeared along with the purchase agreement.

I configured AWD 31MAY18 and it said 12-16 weeks... now that’s gone altogether, and it just says they will contact me to schedule delivery... see attached picture

Same here. I ordered June 19 (RWD) and it initially said delivery in 4-8 weeks. I don't know when it changed but I can't find any reference to a delivery estimate on my account page any more. I have the same "we will contact you for delivery" verbiage now. I'm hoping I'm not lumped into the new 3-5 month time frame...

The circled area is where it used to say 12-16 weeks.

Attachments

• 20E3EDCC-0A1D-451A-AEF5-848083306E38.jpeg
    20E3EDCC-0A1D-451A-AEF5-848083306E38.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 52
  • ADBD2485-FF80-4503-97FA-2C5678A2D6F6.jpeg
    ADBD2485-FF80-4503-97FA-2C5678A2D6F6.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 46
No where on my account does it give me a delivery estimate, at all... nothing, before it said 12-16 weeks. Then they let everyone configure and my delivery estimate disappeared along with the purchase agreement.
Maybe we have the Tesla version of the Golden ticket and will be invited out to take a factory tour. Just have to remember to not eat any of the candy....

Reactions: ℬête Noire
It says it takes anywhere from 3-5 months if you order any version of the model 3 right now. I believe the previous delivery estimate for the large range and PUP was 3-6 weeks. Whats with the new delivery estimate?
It’s actually very simple. Tesla needs cash and they said they weren’t going to issue shares. So what does that leave out? Borrowing money at 7 percent like those existing tesla bonds?

So the obvious thing to do is open the floodgates and collect $2,500 per order interest free.

Musk said they weren’t going to raise money. Short sellers asked “how?”.. that’s the answer.

I understand that some people had been collecting these invites like they were hot cakes or something.. but it was not correct to assume that these invites would remain special forever.

It’s actually very simple. Tesla needs cash and they said they weren’t going to issue shares. So what does that leave out? Borrowing money at 7 percent like those existing tesla bonds?

So the obvious thing to do is open the floodgates and collect $2,500 per order interest free.

Musk said they weren’t going to raise money. Short sellers asked “how?”.. that’s the answer.

I understand that some people had been collecting these invites like they were hot cakes or something.. but it was not correct to assume that these invites would remain special forever.
Are they allowed to book them as revenue without delivering a car?

I configured AWD 31MAY18 and it said 12-16 weeks... now that’s gone altogether, and it just says they will contact me to schedule delivery... see attached picture

I am in a similar situation. I configured a non-P AWD with 18's on 5/23. I no longer have a delivery estimate on any page within my account. And I see the same message as you.

(day 1 line-waiter, 10:25am, East Coast)

Mine is blank as well. I also do not have the Order Agreement (Docs section) on mine.

I ordered AWD on May 20 as well. The 12-16 weeks estimate disappeared within a week and I never received the purchase agreement (not in email, not on the website as well).

It changed today after I changed my color selection (from Red to Obsidian Black). It now says 3-5 months ETA for delivery :(. I also received a 5 page Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement PDF file and this agreement also shows up in my tesla.com/account/manage page.