Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Estimator CHANGED...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
310 220 AWD
Oct Dec May : I am an owner. Bay Area resident and was able to jump the line waiters.

Is that how it works? Never seen anything official. I already have an S and ordered the 3 on the first day but with the limited options in the high price I think I'm going to be waiting while anyway. I don't need the range and would rather have the dual motors. May end up getting something better from another manufacturer, you never know.

• Funny
Reactions: SmartElectric
310 220 AWD
Oct Dec May : I am an owner. Bay Area resident and was able to jump the line waiters.
Interesting. It's possible that Tesla will hit the 200K threshold in Q1, so Q2 will still have 100% $7500 tax credit. Pulling the AWD into May for current owners is a nice gesture to the early adopters who are willing to pay big $ for the P**D model

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Is that how it works? Never seen anything official. I already have an S and ordered the 3 on the first day but with the limited options in the high price I think I'm going to be waiting while anyway. I don't need the range and would rather have the dual motors. May end up getting something better from another manufacturer, you never know.
Are there other manufacturers working on an AWD all-electric? No AWD took the Bolt right out of the equation for me.